Code of Conduct
1. All students are expected to be on time for class.
2. All students are expected to be consistent in class attendance.
3. Parents must pick up children immediately after class. DSBS is not responsible for children left alone after their class.
4. No gum, food, or drink is allowed in class.
5. Do not leave money or valuables in the dressing room. DSBS is not responsible for missing items (lockers are for Atlanta Dance Theatre members only).
6. DSBS is not responsible for any injuries sustained while on the premises.
7. Any physical or mental disability should be reported to the teacher.
8. All students are expected to respect and abide by DSBS rules and dress codes, and to conduct themselves in a courteous manner.
9. Any students with a discipline problem and/or a bad attitude, as determined by their teacher, will be dismissed from the school and tuition forfeited.